1 Year Cutting Ley
A 1 year intensive cutting mixture to provide high yielding swards. Sown in the spring Westerwold will provide at least two cuts in its harvest year.
Mixture: 50% Westerwold (T) and 50% Italian Ryegrass (T). Sowing rate: 14-16kg/acre.
Seed supplied in 20kg bags. Minimum order: 2 x 20kg bags
- Sprinter produces rapid growth and high yields
- Frost free sites are essential for autumn sown crops as Westerwold is not noted for winter hardiness
- Rapid regrowth after cutting
- Responds to high inputs of fertiliser
- Good resistance to mildew and rhynchosporium
Approximate date of 67D 16th May
Email: email@example.com to discuss larger orders.