500 gms -Hard wearing Lawn grass seed with Ryegrass for Repairs or Patches..
Lawn seeds can be sown from March (when the soil is warm enough) to early October.
Recommended Seed Rate:
50g per square meter for creating new lawn;
35g per square meter for established lawn enhancement or repair.
Germination period: 14 – 21 days depending on weather condition, less under optimal conditions.
Brief Instruction on Repairing Your Lawn:
- Loosen the bare soil surface.
- Remove any weeds, moss or debris present.
- Scatter the lawn seeds evenly (forward and back, right to left) over the area.
- Lightly rake to gently incorporate the seeds into the surface. Then roll or tread in the seeds to achieve good soil to seed contact.
- Water the area thoroughly using a fine-rosed watering can or a lawn sprinkler. The aim is for a fine spray taking care not to wash the seeds away.
- Keep the soil moist until the seeds have germinated and are growing strongly.